We are looking for a software engineer to join our team as a full-time employee in our Central London office. In the role you will work together with other engineers and quants to extend, improve, and maintain our automated trading infrastructure.
You get to work on the whole stack of the trading platform which will give you exposure to a wide-range of technologies from low-level networking to trading strategies. You will work on connectivity to exchanges, improving further automation of our research and trading infrastructure, and extend our capability to trade on new venues.
Interest in financial markets is preferable, but prior experience in the financial industry is not necessary, you will pick this up quickly.
Internship applications are welcome too.
You are a good fit if you share some of the following qualities:
- Enjoy working in an informal and fast-paced environment
- Quick to learn and have good attention to detail
- Strong programming skills in either Java, C++, or Go
- Working knowledge of Linux and network protocols, such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, and WebSocket
- Familiar with real-time applications and event-driven systems
- Familiar with AWS or other major cloud providers
- Familiar with Ansible, Terraform, or other infrastructure automation tools
Competitive base salary
Yearly bonus scheme based on firm profitability
Extensive private health insurance
Free Friday lunches, drinks and snacks
Central London office